Shipping and return policy
H&L accepts returns of unopened goods if they are shipped to us within 14 days of purchase date. A 20% restocking fee may apply per item and our shipping charge will be deducted from the refundable amount.
- Any product delivered to the Customer that is wrong, faulty or is in a damaged condition, may be returned for repair or replacement.
- The Customer must notify H&L through its designated “contact us” webpage or email email@example.com within 14 business days. Once notification is received, H&L will send the Customer an RA number and return instructions.
- Under the Supplier’s instructions, H&L will repair or replace the return of faulty products. However, replacement or repair (handled by Supplier) may result in delays due to Supplier lead time, policy and/or stock availability.
- If a faulty product is returned, but no fault is found after testing by the Supplier, the Customer will be responsible for any or all charges raised by the Supplier. Any physical damage incurred due to misuse of the product will void the warranty and is the Customer's responsibility.
- The Customer will be responsible for paying its own shipping costs for returning items. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If the customer receives a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from the Customer’s refund.
- Depending on the delivery location, the time it may take for the exchanged product to reach the Customer may vary.
- If shipping an item over $75, the Customer should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- All products must be returned with the original packaging - both internal and external packaging must be complete and in the original state.
- The External package (box) should be in perfect condition - this means:
- It must not be damaged, scratched, soiled or torn for the purposes of resale.
- Please include all cables, manuals, disks, etc.
- Please outer wrap the original carton to avoid further damage by couriers.
- H&L does not accept responsibility for any damage or loss incurred during transit of returned products. Any damage incurred is at the risk of the customer.
- In the case of goods returned in damaged/used condition, a higher deduction may apply or a refund may not be provided for the product. Assessment of the condition of goods may be assessed at the premises of H&L or the Supplier. H&L does not take responsibility for any damage to the goods during transit to its offices or the Supplier’s premises.
- Freight charges for returns of the product are at the Customer's expense.
- Returned goods must have a valid RA number provided on a removable label on the outside of the shipping carton(s). Please note that writing/stickers on the external packaging will not be accepted. If the RA number cannot be identified, or if the Product does not match the RA details provided, H&L may reject the returned product and return it to the Customer.
- The Customer must maintain a copy of the proof of delivery or consignment information to confirm delivery in the case of future queries and must also send a soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org for notification.
Refund (if applicable)
Once the return is received and inspected, H&L will send you an email to notify the Customer that it has received the returned item. H&L will also notify the Customer of the approval or rejection of the refund.
If approved, the refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the Customer’s credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
If there is a delay in receiving the refund after it has been processed by H&L, the Customer should:
- Check its bank account
- Contact it’s credit card company (it may take some time before the refund is officially posted)
- Contact its bank (there is often some processing time before a refund is posted)
If after completing these checks, the refund is still not received, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that there are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
- Any item not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned:
- Downloadable software products
Exchanges (if applicable)
H&L only replaces items if they are defective or damaged. If the Customer needs to exchange an item, email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send the item to 55 Belair Road, Kingswood SA 5062 Australia.